TexasDeepwater Partners is a joint venture project formed by USD Group LLC and Pinto Realty Partners in 2015 to develop a premier energy logistics terminal on the Houston Ship Channel. Since formation, TexasDeepwater Partners has undertaken a number of key activities to prepare the greenfield site for full-scale commercial development, including permitting, engineering and connectivity efforts.
- Prime location on the Houston Ship Channel – 988-acre property located at the Port of Houston, one of the nation’s move active seaports. Ideally positioned to support logistics needs resulting from growing Western Canada and Permian Basin production.
- Large scale, multi-modal development – Able to support up to 12 million barrels of liquids storage, multiple docks and a unit train capable rail terminal for crude oil, refined products and other energy-related products. The terminal will be designed and operated to ensure both product segregation and quality preservation.
- Enhanced market access – Optionality from inbound / outbound connectivity to North America’s most important supply areas and key demand centers, domestic and abroad.
- Numerous pipeline rights-of-way could provide connectivity to nearly all major inbound pipelines transporting liquid hydrocarbons from the U.S. and Canada
- 45′ draft capabilities to provide deepwater access to international markets, plus barge connectivity to major Gulf Coast refining centers.
- Potential for customer-focused solutions – Greenfield site and independent status allow for customizable solutions designed to meet customer needs.
- Current services offered – Existing infrastructure supports railcar storage, switching and handling capabilities for over 500 railcars. Dredge disposal facilities provide an economical disposal option for operations along the channel. Upon development, these assets will underpin TexasDeepwater terminal’s unit train and deepwater capabilities.